DYNAMIC TREE isleaf

  • malutanpetronel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      I do a dynamic tree loading and realised that the result when clicking
      on a leaf should be: {"ResultSet":"\n"}

      and for a normal expanding look like :

      {"ResultSet":{"Result":['Coke Coca Cola','Vodka']}}

      but I feel i need here to specify some more parameters for node
      creation... at least if is leaf or not... ? I am right ? How than the
      response should look in order to be able to make it recognisable by
      YUI ?