CONSOLE.log....

  • malutanpetronel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      I don't really know what this line log or does: console.log
      (oResponse.responseText); but if I live it uncommented under IE7 the
      dynamic tree will not work... ! In firefox is fine....
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        console.log is for Firefox what debug.print is for IE. Neither will work
        with the other. You might want to use YAHOO.log along the Logger component.

        YAHOO.log will not fail in any browser and can be left in the code even if
        the Logger is not loaded.