Saving drag location with PHP

  • drudevore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      I am new to AJAX and the YUI and I am in the need of help. I want to
      allow drag and drop with divs. When a div is dragged to an area where
      it can be dropped have the other divs make room for it and outline the
      available space with dotted lines. Basically a modified version of the
      list DnD in the examples. The problem I need to solve is I need to
      save the new location upon dropping it.

      I am using PHP for the server. If there are any examples anyone can
      point me to I would appreciate it.

      Thanks