DataTable issue with Cell Editors

  • dmhst1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 5:27 PM

      I have my datatable working correctly with inline cell editors,
      however, I've added Column reordering support using the
      draggableColumns:True option to the datatable constructor and when the
      user reorders the columns the inline cell editors cease to function
      correctly. The YAHOO log shows "Could not show Cell Editor for
      [object]".

      Has anyone else run into this? Is there a work around?

      Any insight is appreciated.

      Thanks,

      -Damian
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 2:07 AM