Re: [ydn-javascript] download YUI

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2008
      http://superb-east.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/yui/yui_2.5.1.zip

      Octavian,

      Are you able to download directly from the link above?

      Regards,
      Eric

      On May 1, 2008, at 11:40 AM, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

      I have tried to download it again, but after I pressed enter on the link on
      the Yahoo page for downloading it, the computer frozen and I needed to
      restart it.
      It is strange because it doesn't happends with other sites I visit...

      Octavian

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2008
        Oh yes, I've downloaded it very easy this way.

        Thank you very much for the direct link.