Re: (2.3.0) Pressing [Enter] on async Dialog forces POST submit in FF/Saf

  • monsieurdizzy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      Thank you very much for your clarification, and for confirming my work
      around. I created a listener that intercepts the [Enter] key press
      and performs the desired behavior until we get the upgrades in place.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Satyen Desai" <sdesai@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Version 2.3.1 fixes the 2nd issue you mention, so that anything
      which would cause a normal form submission (e.g. hitting the enter key
      on a single text field form, hitting a submit button on the form)
      would be routed through the Dialog's configured submission method instead:

      http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v251/examples/container/dialogSubmit.html

      > The first issue you mention is default browser behavior (the form
      being submitted when the user hits enter on a single text field form)
      and we don't attempt to change it. You can setup a key listener to
      prevent this default browser behavior in your app if you so choose.