Re: DataTable Refresh Current Page

  • spsuhas
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      I guess I found the method, it is little difficult to find but it is there

      Paginator.setPage(Paginator.getCurrentPage());

      This will refresh the current page with all other settings same

      Hope this helps someone

      Suhas

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Suhas Pharkute" <psuhas@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > After going thr' the posts, I still cannot find any simple method to
      > "Refresh the Current page in DataTable".
      >
      > Can someone please guide me in correct direction, or Do I have to create
      > one?
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      >
      > Suhas

    • y_lsmith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2008
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > After going thr' the posts, I still cannot find any simple method to
        > "Refresh the Current page in DataTable".
        >
        > Can someone please guide me in correct direction, or Do I have to create
        > one?
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Suhas

        Suhas,