DataTable Refresh Current Page

  • Suhas Pharkute
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 11:27 AM

      After going thr' the posts, I still cannot find any simple method to "Refresh the Current page in DataTable".

      Can someone please guide me in correct direction, or Do I have to create one?

      Thanks in advance,

      Suhas
    • spsuhas
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 11:42 AM
        I guess I found the method, it is little difficult to find but it is there

        Paginator.setPage(Paginator.getCurrentPage());

        This will refresh the current page with all other settings same

        Hope this helps someone

        Suhas

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Suhas Pharkute" <psuhas@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > After going thr' the posts, I still cannot find any simple method to
        > "Refresh the Current page in DataTable".
        >
        > Can someone please guide me in correct direction, or Do I have to create
        > one?
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Suhas

      • y_lsmith
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 2:23 PM
          wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > After going thr' the posts, I still cannot find any simple method to
          > "Refresh the Current page in DataTable".
          >
          > Can someone please guide me in correct direction, or Do I have to create
          > one?
          >
          > Thanks in advance,
          >
          > Suhas

          Suhas,