Re: [ydn-javascript] Treeview Help

  • Ivan Queiroz
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Adam,

      Thanks for your response. At this point, I'm trying to understand how the whole thing works (this is the first time I am playing with the YUI, and I'm not really familiar with the framework). After I do that, I'll implement something similar to the demo in my application. The problem that I have with the demo is that I can't get the actual checkboxes to draw on the page... I may be missing something, but I can't see that that is. I do believe I'm using the same exact code as the sample, except that I removed all the YAHOO.log calls.

      I appreciate any help you can give me.

      Thanks,

      Ivan