Re: [ydn-javascript] download YUI

  • Neil Erdwien
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2008
      It looks like Sourceforge had an outage:

      http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2008/04/30/slashdot_sourceforge_back_online_after_outage.html

      However, if you've been trying for several days, perhaps something else
      is wrong. I just successfully re-downloaded 2.5.1 from Sourceforge with
      no problems.

      --
      Neil Erdwien, neil@..., 785-532-4905
      Acting Associate Director / Web Technologies Manager
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2008
        I have tried to download it again, but after I pressed enter on the link on
        the Yahoo page for downloading it, the computer frozen and I needed to
        restart it.
        It is strange because it doesn't happends with other sites I visit...

        Octavian

        > It looks like Sourceforge had an outage:
        >
        > http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2008/04/30/slashdot_sourceforge_back_online_after_outage.html
        >
        > However, if you've been trying for several days, perhaps something else
        > is wrong. I just successfully re-downloaded 2.5.1 from Sourceforge with
        > no problems.
        >

        > Octavian Rasnita wrote:
        >>

        >> Hi,
        >>
        >> I am a new member of this list and I want to download YUI, but the
        >> sourceforge servers are overcrowded, so I cannot download from there. I
        >> have
        >> tried for a few days but I still see Opening page...
        >>
        >> Does anyone know if I can download YUI and the documentation for it from
        >> somewhere else?
        >>
        >> Thank you.
        >>
        >> Octavian
        >>

        > --
        > Neil Erdwien, neil@..., 785-532-4905
        > Acting Associate Director / Web Technologies Manager
        > Computing and Telecommunications Services, Kansas State University

      • Eric Miraglia
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2008
          http://superb-east.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/yui/yui_2.5.1.zip

          Octavian,

          Are you able to download directly from the link above?

          Regards,
          Eric

          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2008
            Oh yes, I've downloaded it very easy this way.

            Thank you very much for the direct link.