Rich text in simple dialog

  • omrigez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008

      I have two questions:

      1. When I initialize the rich text editor in IE after deleting the
      temporary internet file I get only the text area in plain view without
      any buttons or functionality. After existing IE and restart it again
      it works just fine. Any ideas? I read the post 'Rich Text Editor's
      Iframe in IE' and tried the suggestion solution on how to embed the
      editor in IE, but it didn't solve the problem.

      2. How can I export data from the rich text editor without the <p> tag?

      Thanks,
      Omrigez