DYNAMIC TREE and DOMAIN NAME

  • malutanpetronel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
      I try to test a dynamic YUI tree
      I have configured on my development PC a yuitree_proxy.php called
      from the page which generate firstlevel of tree, this proxy.php is
      returning a string "a,b,c"

      In the callback I've tried to modify innerHTML for a div to see the
      response...
      var callback = {
      success: function(oResponse) {
      document.getElementById('tree').innerHTML =
      oResponse.responseText; ..........

      but when click to expand a node I see in FIREBU a error which
      point to YAHOO.util.Connect=...
      Could this error be generated by the fact the site where I test is
      it not a existing DNS name... is it defined only locally ?
      http://catalog:82/.... ?

      ERROR IS GET http://catalog:82/prog/newcatalog_proxy.php?
      query=Ecomax404 (15ms)....

      Or is it something else I should look for ?
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 1:23 AM
        What happens if you type that same URL into the address bar of the browser?
        Can you see anything? If the browser can reach that URL as a normal page
        then the Connection Manager should, unless the data is in a domain different
        from the page, but that wouldn't cause a 404 error. So, try to fetch that
        data as if it were a full page and see what happens.