Radio button click even - which button what clicked?

  • culleyharrelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      I have a radio button group with an event attached on the click event.
      How do I find out which radio button was pushed?

      alert(this); // indicates that we have a div element
      alert(e); // indicates that it is a mouse event

      I am missing something basic here... If I change the event to
      checkedChange the function does not execute.

      ch