Equal-height grid units (Grid Builder app is deceiving)

  • kickslop
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
      I was excited to use the YUI Grid Builder and see grid units with
      equal height.

      I was disappointed to find out that it is a feature built into the YUI
      Grid Builder. Copying the code into my own document
      (http://www.kickflop.net/yui/) shows that this is not the case after all.

      Does any component of YUI deal with this long-standing deficiency in CSS?
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 6:03 PM
        kickslop,

        Checkout Layout Manager:

        Regards,
        Eric

        On Apr 30, 2008, at 2:16 PM, kickslop wrote:

        I was excited to use the YUI Grid Builder and see grid units with
        equal height.

        I was disappointed to find out that it is a feature built into the YUI
        Grid Builder. Copying the code into my own document
        (http://www.kickflop .net/yui/) shows that this is not the case after all.

        Does any component of YUI deal with this long-standing deficiency in CSS?

      • Nate Koechley