download YUI

  • Octavian Rasnita
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30 2:08 PM

      I am a new member of this list and I want to download YUI, but the
      sourceforge servers are overcrowded, so I cannot download from there. I have
      tried for a few days but I still see Opening page...

      Does anyone know if I can download YUI and the documentation for it from
      somewhere else?

      Thank you.

      Octavian
    • Neil Erdwien
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2008
        It looks like Sourceforge had an outage:

        http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2008/04/30/slashdot_sourceforge_back_online_after_outage.html

        However, if you've been trying for several days, perhaps something else
        is wrong. I just successfully re-downloaded 2.5.1 from Sourceforge with
        no problems.

        --
        Neil Erdwien, neil@..., 785-532-4905
        Acting Associate Director / Web Technologies Manager
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2008
          I have tried to download it again, but after I pressed enter on the link on
          the Yahoo page for downloading it, the computer frozen and I needed to
          restart it.
          It is strange because it doesn't happends with other sites I visit...

          Octavian

          > It looks like Sourceforge had an outage:
          >
          > http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2008/04/30/slashdot_sourceforge_back_online_after_outage.html
          >
          > However, if you've been trying for several days, perhaps something else
          > is wrong. I just successfully re-downloaded 2.5.1 from Sourceforge with
          > no problems.
          >

          > Octavian Rasnita wrote:
          >>

          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> I am a new member of this list and I want to download YUI, but the
          >> sourceforge servers are overcrowded, so I cannot download from there. I
          >> have
          >> tried for a few days but I still see Opening page...
          >>
          >> Does anyone know if I can download YUI and the documentation for it from
          >> somewhere else?
          >>
          >> Thank you.
          >>
          >> Octavian
          >>

          > --
          > Neil Erdwien, neil@..., 785-532-4905
          > Acting Associate Director / Web Technologies Manager
          > Computing and Telecommunications Services, Kansas State University

        • Eric Miraglia
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2008
            http://superb-east.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/yui/yui_2.5.1.zip

            Octavian,

            Are you able to download directly from the link above?

            Regards,
            Eric

            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2008
              Oh yes, I've downloaded it very easy this way.

              Thank you very much for the direct link.