Re: [ydn-javascript] Treeview Help

  • Adam Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2008
      On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 07:37:07PM -0000, ifqueiroz wrote:
      > Would someone have an example of a working treeview with checkbox that
      > you could share? I am having problem using the sample at
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/tasklist.html.

      Ivan, that is a working checkbox example. What problems are you having
      with it, and what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

      -Adam
    • Ivan Queiroz
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        Adam,

        Thanks for your response. At this point, I'm trying to understand how the whole thing works (this is the first time I am playing with the YUI, and I'm not really familiar with the framework). After I do that, I'll implement something similar to the demo in my application. The problem that I have with the demo is that I can't get the actual checkboxes to draw on the page... I may be missing something, but I can't see that that is. I do believe I'm using the same exact code as the sample, except that I removed all the YAHOO.log calls.

        I appreciate any help you can give me.

        Thanks,

        Ivan

        On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 07:37:07PM -0000, ifqueiroz wrote:
        > Would someone have an example of a working treeview with checkbox that
        > you could share? I am having problem using the sample at
        > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/tasklist.html.

        Ivan, that is a working checkbox example.  What problems are you having
        with it, and what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

        -Adam
      • Eric Miraglia