Re: DataTable hiding header and knowing when a header is clicked

  • y_lsmith
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30 11:36 AM
      Did you mean to declare the three tables as
      var databTable1, databTable2, databTable3;

      Looks like an extra b in each var name.
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 30 11:51 AM
        theadCellClivkEvent gets caught and processed by the sorting function. If
        the column is declared as sortable, it won't fall through. For non-sortable
        columns, it will work.

        I would check the spelling, the event is theadCellClickEvent as you posted
        in your previous message. tHeadCellClickEvent does not exist. Nor does
        theadCellClivkEvent or, to answer your question, yes, you would need some
        sort of magic to make it work.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 6, 2008
          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "y_lsmith" <lsmith@...> wrote:

          > Did you mean to declare the three tables as
          > var databTable1, databTable2, databTable3;
          >
          > Looks like an extra b in each var name.

          Luke,

          Thanks for the reply! I redid my code using your example as a base.
          Got everything to work. Thanks!