What was that PopUp I seen on Yahoo! Today?

  • emmett_mclean
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
      I seen a nice pop up on Yahoo! this morning.

      It had an "X" at the upper right to close it and a nice silver frame.

      Is this something that's available via YUI?

      Thanks
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        emmett_mclean,

        If what you saw isn't in the Container Family examples (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container), then it's not part of YUI.

        The Yahoo Front Page team often builds bespoke solutions (like the Personal Assistant on the right side of the page) on top of the YUI Core -- that was probably the case with what you saw.

        Regards,
        Eric