load data to Tabview only on first viewing

  • gusthefatmouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      I have a bunch of tabs, call them A, B, C

      I also have function that gets run on the activeTabChange, so that
      every time you change tabs the function goes. So far, this works well.

      Now I want to add a function that populates data. So it should only be
      run the 1st time you change to that tab. So the first time you switch
      to tab B, it should get run. After that it shouldn't run again. The
      reason for this is that each tab has some data, and to populate it all
      at once, may take some time. This way, I only populate it, if they
      choose to see that tab.

      How is the best way to make this happen?