Extending the Calendar Widget

  • Kudret Serin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2008
      Hi all,
      I am using the Calendar widget in my Project.
      I would like to modify it so that it shows the week numbers (of that
      year)on the left side of each row.
      (Ok, This was my first question but later I found SHOW_WEEK_HEADER in API)

      And if possible I would like to make them clickable. (for example: I
      need to extend it so that I have Week numbers, and event something
      like onWeekNumberClick and the clicked week value) Is it possible? Is
      there anyone who can help me or show the way?
      Thanks in advance

      mit freundlichen Gruessen / Kind Regards
      Kudret SERİN

      to the full list so that all the group members can address your
      question.

      Please let me know if you need any list administration assistance.

      Thanks,
      Nate

      On Apr 25, 2008, at 4:18 AM, Kudret Serin wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > I am using the Calendar widget in my Project.
      > I would like to modify it so that it shows the week numbers (of that
      > year)
      > on the left side of each row.
      > And if possible I would like to make them clickable. (for example: I
      > need to
      > extend it so that I have
      > Week numbers, and event something like onWeekNumberClick and the
      > clicked
      > week value)
      > Is it possible? Is there anyone who can help me or show the way?
      > Thanks in advance
      >
      > mit freundlichen Gruessen / Kind Regards
      > Kudret SERİN
      > yazılım mühendisi

    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
        Hi,
        Take a look at this example:

        http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v222/examples/calendar/selectCalWeeks.html

        It attaches click event handlers to the weekday headers, using domEventMap. It's 2.2.2 code, but the domEventMap support remains the same for 2.5.1.

        Regards,
        Satyen