How to locate DataTable's pageReport on another container???

  • Dunior
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2008
      Hello

      I need to put the DataTable's pageReport in a custom container, how
      can I do that??, What I've seen is that I can create a custom templete
      for the pageReport but I can't located in some other place and not
      where the paginator is rendered.

      Really need help
    • y_lsmith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Dunior" <duniorsocarrasb@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello
        >
        > I need to put the DataTable's pageReport in a custom container, how
        > can I do that??, What I've seen is that I can create a custom templete
        > for the pageReport but I can't located in some other place and not
        > where the paginator is rendered.
        >
        > Really need help

        The PageReport will be placed in a span element with an id something
        like "yui-pg0-0-page-report". After the DataTable renders, you can
        relocate this element elsewhere on the page.

        var myDataTable = new YAHOO.widget.DataTable(...);

        var myPageReport = YAHOO.util.Dom.get('yui-pg0-0-page-report');
        myPageReport.parentNode.removeChild(myPageReport);

        YAHOO.util.Dom.get('new-home-for-report').appendChild(myPageReport);

        Hope this helps,
        Luke
      • Dunior
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
          Luke, man, thanks very much, you don't know how I apreciate your help,
          I almost got crazy trying to do that. Thanks again

          Dunior