Panels disable form fields underneath on IE

  • levbao
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2008
      Hello everyone:

      I have a couple of links which open panels relatively. It works fine
      on FireFox however on IE (i am using IE7), it seems to disable my form
      fields that stay underneath the panel. I couldn't click or do
      anything with the form unless I reposition the panel, give the x,y
      position to another place where it's not on top of the form.

      Is there a way to fix this problem? Again it only happens on IE.

      Please help!!!

      Thank you in advance,
      bao
    • Eric Miraglia