Re: How to keep YAHOO.widget.Menu open when item is selected?

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2008
      > Frank -
      >
      > Menu is not currently designed to support multiple selection.

      Ok, let's say it like this: I implemented a multiple checked menu. I'm
      not looking at the selection, but rather toggle the check-state of the
      menuItem with every select.

      So let's say I'm not interested in any multiple anything, I just want
      to keep the menu open when an item is clicked.

      Any idea?

      Cheers,
      Frank