[RESOLVED] Re: IE DHTML TreeView image flicker - IIS6 suggestions?

  • momiller121
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
      Thank-you, Adam.

      For the record, the solution for us was to drill down to the TaskNode
      images folder via the IIS Management Console. Properties > HTTP
      Headers > Enable content expiration > Expire after 30 days. And add a
      custom HTTP header: Cache-Control: max-age=2592000;

      This does the trick. No more flicker.

      There are lots of different opinions out there on this issue. This was
      the least we could do to fix the issue.