Re: [ydn-javascript] How to Troubleshoot Disappearing Dropdown Menu

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2008
      David -

      I introduced a bug in version 2.5.0 of Menu that could very well be the
      cause of the problem that you are seeing. There is a patch you can use
      to fix this bug and it is available via SourceForge:

      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1926120&group_id=165715&atid=836476

      Apply the patch and let me know if it fixes the problem.

      Thanks,
      Todd