My script works with Firefox but not with MSIE

  • Ken Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2006

      The latest incarnation of the calendar script I've been developing
      works with FF, but not with MSIE. Since I am not that familiar with
      the differences between the two browsers when it comes to Javascript,
      I probably coded something wrong.

      The URL is <http://www.nnjsda.org/calendar_test/index3xml.php>

      The dates where there are events are colored lightblue in FF but
      nothing shows in MSIE.

      Can someone let me know what I've done incorrectly.

      Thanks in advance.

      Ken