Re: [ydn-javascript] datatable server paging datasource problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 6:43 AM
      The server-side examples require an active PHP interpreter. If you click on
      the .html file, the request doesn't go through the web server, which is the
      one that launches the PHP interpreter for the page, so the page remains
      waiting for something that won't ever happen, no server, no reply. If you
      do it through the wev server but you don't have PHP installed, you would
      either get the code of the PHP page instead of the results of executing it,
      or an error message, or a prompt asking you whether you want to open or save
      it as a file of unknown type. That message would b user-friendly, but not
      JSON.