Re: Display Panel on Hover effact

  • Caridy Patiño Mayea
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 6:37 AM
      Hello Nihar:

      The Bubbling Library is not another library in your page, is just an
      extension of the YUI, to simplify the use of the YUI's components.

      You can implemented by yourself, extending the YUI Tooltip, you can
      also review my Tooltips Manager code and figure out most of the
      functionalities.

      Best Regards,
      Caridy Patino (caridy at gmail.com)
      http://www.bubbling-library.com/

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "nihar bhatt" <ntimesc@...> wrote:

      > Rather than using bubbling library is there any way to do the same in
      > YUI......
      >
      > On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Caridy Patiño Mayea <caridy@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Hello Nihar:
      > >
      > > Here are a lot of examples of extending the YUI Tooltip
      > > functionalities, including the YUI panel implementation.
      > >
      > > http://bubbling-library.com/sandbox/tooltips/index.html
      > >
      > > Best Regards,
      > > Caridy Patino (caridy at gmail.com)
      > > http://www.bubbling-library.com/