Set custom constraints to YAHOO.widget.Panel

  • peychevi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hello,

      Is there a way to set custom X and Y constraints to YAHOO.widget.Panel?
      As far as I see, the only way to constrain a Panel is to set
      "constraintoviewport" to TRUE. This is OK, but I would like to define
      custom area, in which panel could be constrained, not exactly the
      viewport.
      Is that possible, or I have to extend Panel and rewrite
      "registerDragDrop" function?

      Regards,
      Iliyan Peychev