Re: color picker bug

  • y_lsmith
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "udi" <udiko@...> wrote:

      > im tring to use the color picker 2.50 with dialog mode
      >
      > its amazing control...
      >
      > but, when im putting it in a large page and scrool the page and press
      > the color picker after it, sometime the slider "jump" out of the scope
      >
      > im also using the 'setvalue' function
      >
      > please look at the screenshot
      > <http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=79231882on9.jpg> and tell me
      > what do you think
      >
      > if you need more info tell me
      >
      > thanks a lot [:)]
      > Udi

      Udi,

      I need more info :)

      Can you post a link to a sample page that I can use to investigate the
      issue?

      Are you seeing the issue in all browsers, or one in particular?

      You might also want to file a bug on SourceForge at
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=165715&atid=836479

      Thanks,
      Luke