Autocomplete where server outputs XML

  • theshiningnova
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      Can someone tell me if the following XML output is valid? I'm having
      problem with autocomplete where I can use autocomplete if it's
      javascript array datasource but it won't work with my XHRdatasource.

      <ResultSet totalResultsReturned='7' firstResultPosition='1'>
      <Result><Province>asdf</Province></Result>
      <Result><Province>CA</Province></Result>
      <Result><Province>California</Province></Result>
      <Result><Province>k;jk</Province></Result>
      <Result><Province>nsw</Province></Result>
      <Result><Province>NSW</Province></Result>
      <Result><Province>This is a long state name oh yeah</Province></Result>
      </ResultSet>

      My schema array is ["Result", "Province"]