[ydn-javascript] Display Panel on Hover effact

  • nihar bhatt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi People,

      The problem is i want to display a panel when i hover over the link/image.....(instead of tooltip).

      i successfully created panel using YUI now i just want to call a panel whenever i hover over any link or image

      so if you people have any idea about doing this then please do post the solution......

      Thanking You,
      Nihar
    • Caridy Patiño Mayea
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
        Hello Nihar:

        Here are a lot of examples of extending the YUI Tooltip
        functionalities, including the YUI panel implementation.

        http://bubbling-library.com/sandbox/tooltips/index.html

        Best Regards,
        Caridy Patino (caridy at gmail.com)
        http://www.bubbling-library.com/

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "nihar bhatt" <ntimesc@...> wrote:

        > Hi People,
        >

        > The problem is i want to display a panel when i hover over the
        > link/image.....(instead of tooltip).
        >
        > i successfully created panel using YUI now i just want to call a panel
        > whenever i hover over any link or image
        >
        > so if you people have any idea about doing this then please do post the
        > solution......
        >
        > Thanking You,
        > Nihar

      • nihar bhatt
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
          Rather than using  bubbling library is there any way to do the same in YUI......

          On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Caridy Patiño Mayea <caridy@...> wrote:

          Hello Nihar:

          Here are a lot of examples of extending the YUI Tooltip
          functionalities, including the YUI panel implementation.

          http://bubbling-library.com/sandbox/tooltips/index.html

          Best Regards,
          Caridy Patino (caridy at gmail.com)
          http://www.bubbling-library.com/

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "nihar bhatt" <ntimesc@...> wrote:

          > Hi People,
          >

          > The problem is i want to display a panel when i hover over the
          > link/image.....(instead of tooltip).
          >
          > i successfully created panel using YUI now i just want to call a panel
          > whenever i hover over any link or image
          >
          > so if you people have any idea about doing this then please do post the
          > solution......
          >
          > Thanking You,
          > Nihar

        • Caridy Patiño Mayea
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
            Hello Nihar:

            The Bubbling Library is not another library in your page, is just an
            extension of the YUI, to simplify the use of the YUI's components.

            You can implemented by yourself, extending the YUI Tooltip, you can
            also review my Tooltips Manager code and figure out most of the
            functionalities.

            Best Regards,
            Caridy Patino (caridy at gmail.com)
            http://www.bubbling-library.com/

            --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "nihar bhatt" <ntimesc@...> wrote:

            > Rather than using bubbling library is there any way to do the same in
            > YUI......
            >
            > On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Caridy Patiño Mayea <caridy@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > Hello Nihar:
            > >
            > > Here are a lot of examples of extending the YUI Tooltip
            > > functionalities, including the YUI panel implementation.
            > >
            > > http://bubbling-library.com/sandbox/tooltips/index.html
            > >
            > > Best Regards,
            > > Caridy Patino (caridy at gmail.com)
            > > http://www.bubbling-library.com/