New rows in YUI datatable

  • karla.valencia
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi everybody, I have a datatable in my project, and at the bottom of
      the page I have a "Add new" button, in order to create new rows to
      write data, I have some code like this:

      myDataTable.addRow({""});

      the previous line succesfully adds the row or rows I need to the
      datatable.
      My question is: once I have added as many rows as desired with the
      data I want to, how can I read those rows filled with data, in order
      to call a script which will save that data into my database.

      I'm using 2.3.0 version.

      If you have a functional working example of this, it would be of great
      help.

      Any help is greatly appreciated.

      Thanks
      Karla V.