Re: [ydn-javascript] CSS grids: is there a recommended way to add css to grids?

  • Nate Koechley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hey Jim,

      The simple and surefire way is to treat Grids as a blank shell: Put
      your HTML inside of Grids' and style only your HTML.

      Of course it is possible to add your design's CSS to Grids' nodes
      directly. Doing so may be somewhat more efficient (in terms of page
      weight, etc), but may introduce some risk (if you change width,
      border, margin, padding, position, float, display ... .)

      Thanks,
      Nate