Re: Datatable in a table cell hangs IE7

  • y_lsmith
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 1:02 PM
      As noted on SF, the workaround for this bug is to include the following line of js before the instantiation of a DataTable:

      YAHOO.widget.DataTable._bStylesheetFallback = !!YAHOO.env.ua.ie;

      A true fix for this will need more investigation and you should see it in an upcoming release.

      Hope this helps,
      Luke

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Sexter" <ydn-javascript@...> wrote:

      > Added bug 1925543
      >
      > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "y_lsmith" lsmith@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Oof! That's a live one. I recreated it locally, but my test set up had
      > > the table-in-table initially rendered below the fold. IE7 hung when the
      > > scrollable table entered the viewport. I was hoping the width/minWidth
      > > patch we're testing might have resolved this for free, but no such luck.
      > >
      > > Can you add a SourceForge bug

    • Mike Sexter
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1 7:06 PM
        This work-around is so useful, it deserves to be posted twice !!