Re: [ydn-javascript] MenuBar Menu vs Submenu alignment

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 10:47 AM
      "sanvich" -

      The easiest way to customize the "submenualignment" configuration
      property is to use a render event handler. The render event will fire
      for each menu - the root menu bar and each submenu - and you can use the
      "parent" property to determine the current depth and set the
      "submenualignment" configuration property to the appropriate value for
      that depth.

      oMenuBar.subscribe("render", function () {

      var oParent = this.parent;

      if (oParent) {

      if (oParent instanceof YAHOO.widget.MenuBarItem) {

      // immediate submenu of the menubar

      }
      else {

      // submenus of the immediate submenus of the menubar

      else {

      // the menu bar

      }

      });

      Let me know if that doesn't work or make sense.

      - Todd