Re: [ydn-javascript] Typo for .yui-t7 in Grids.css?

  • Matt Sweeney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
      Hi Matt(s),

      #yui-main is the correct ID, but it should not actually be assigned a min-width, as this handled by #doc.  This was an oversight on our part.  The whole declaration should actually be omitted.

      Matt

      Matt Warden wrote:
      Matt,

      On 7/7/06, Matt Bauer <mattjbauer@...> wrote:

      This is what I had in grids.css for .yui-t7

      /* t7: 750 */
      .yui-t7  #main .yui-b {min-width:750px;}

      I assume that it is supposed to be the following however.

      /* t7: 750 */
      .yui-t7  #yui-main .yui-b {min-width:750px;}
                   ^^^^

      Is there a reason that it wasn't setup this way? Am I overlooking something? It's in grids-min.css as well.

      I have never received an answer to this, but I think you are correct.
      I brought the issue up twice before: