Accessing Data Source Response

  • david_c1986
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:43 AM
      Hi

      I have a post method in a servlet returning some xml:

      <ResultSet><Result><Field>Testing</Field></Result></ResultSet>

      and a dataSource with response schema:

      jobDetailsDataSource.responseSchema = {resultNode: "Result",
      fields: ["Field"]};

      DataSourceS.sendRequest method, this returns an array of schema parsed
      data results to my callBack handler. I want to access this array and
      return the value in <Field> but i cant work out how to do it. Ive tried:

      success: function(oRequest,oResponse,oPayload){
      alert(oResponse.results[0]);

      but it returns an object, i just want to return the value in the field
      tag, and advice?
      Thanks
      David