Re: v2.5.1 - How do i prevent sam-skin loading using YUILoader?

  • Caridy Patiño Mayea
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hello,

      Here you have an example...

      APP.Loader = new YAHOO.util.YUILoader();
      APP.Loader.require(['modules here....']);
      APP.Loader.insert({
      onSuccess: function() {
      }
      }, 'js'); // <-- here is the hack....

      The last parameter for the insert method, can be either "js" or "css"
      to filter by module's type.

      Best Regards,
      Caridy Patino (caridy at gmail.com)
      http://www.bubbling-library.com/

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Nitefoll" <nitefoll0@...> wrote:

      > Hi All
      >
      > Just downloaded v2.5.1 and loving the yuiloader-dom-event.js rollup.
      >
      > One thing, how do I prevent the YUILoader loading the default
      > sam-skin.css file when including modules?
      >
      > I already have the "sam-skin.css" loading in the <head> section of the
      > page, so having the YUILoader load it is a duplication?
      >
      > Can anyone help?
      >
      > Thanks
      > N.

    • Nitefoll
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
        Wow, can't believe I missed that, thank you so much Caridy, I've been
        scratching my head for over 2 hours on this :)

        Thank you very much
        N.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Caridy Patiño Mayea