error in server side paging moving to last record

  • ton.romeyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:07 AM
      We are using server side paging. It works fine in most cases, except
      one. When a list is paged and the last page consists of only 1 record,
      then this record cannot be seen. The next page button is enabled but no
      call is generated to the server to request the last page and
      consequently no record is shown. Is this a known bug or are we making a
      mistake in the configuratin?