v2.5.1 - How do i prevent sam-skin loading using YUILoader?

  • Nitefoll
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi All

      Just downloaded v2.5.1 and loving the yuiloader-dom-event.js rollup.

      One thing, how do I prevent the YUILoader loading the default
      sam-skin.css file when including modules?

      I already have the "sam-skin.css" loading in the <head> section of the
      page, so having the YUILoader load it is a duplication?

      Can anyone help?

      Thanks
      N.
    • Caridy Patiño Mayea
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
        Hello,

        Here you have an example...

        APP.Loader = new YAHOO.util.YUILoader();
        APP.Loader.require(['modules here....']);
        APP.Loader.insert({
        onSuccess: function() {
        }
        }, 'js'); // <-- here is the hack....

        The last parameter for the insert method, can be either "js" or "css"
        to filter by module's type.

        Best Regards,
        Caridy Patino (caridy at gmail.com)
        http://www.bubbling-library.com/

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Nitefoll" <nitefoll0@...> wrote:

        > Hi All
        >
        > Just downloaded v2.5.1 and loving the yuiloader-dom-event.js rollup.
        >
        > One thing, how do I prevent the YUILoader loading the default
        > sam-skin.css file when including modules?
        >
        > I already have the "sam-skin.css" loading in the <head> section of the
        > page, so having the YUILoader load it is a duplication?
        >
        > Can anyone help?
        >
        > Thanks
        > N.

      • Nitefoll
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
          Wow, can't believe I missed that, thank you so much Caridy, I've been
          scratching my head for over 2 hours on this :)

          Thank you very much
          N.

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Caridy Patiño Mayea