CSS Grids IE Problem when using table in content block

  • melvin.nijholt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008

      I have a little problem with the CSS Grids part of yui. I have made a
      small test site to demonstrate my problem.

      http://www.cyberdot.nl/yui/test.html

      The problem only occurs (for a fare as I could test it) in IE 6 and 7.
      When you open the site and resize the browser so the width of the
      table is bigger than the width of the screen the navigation bar jumps
      bellow the content. When you resize the your browser even more the
      content will be shown outside of the browser.

      In Firefox the behavior is "correct". The block stay in place and a
      horizontal scrollbar is displayed.

      Am I doing something wrong or is this the normal behavior? Or is the
      someone that had the same problem and could give me a hint how to fix
      this?

      Thanks

      Melvin