Browser History Manager Iframe placement

  • Alan McLean
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      I am not able to place the iframe right after the body tag... is that
      totally necessary for proper performance?

      --Alan
    • evi
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        It is for Inetrnet Explorer. Firefox works fine without it.

        Anyhow, in this list you get no replies on Borwser History Manager. In 4 months that I have been using the list I have not seen ANY question on BHM got replies...

        Rgds,
        Evi