Typo for .yui-t7 in Grids.css?

  • Matt Bauer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
      This is what I had in grids.css for .yui-t7

      /* t7: 750 */
      .yui-t7 #main .yui-b {min-width:750px;}

      I assume that it is supposed to be the following however.

      /* t7: 750 */
      .yui-t7 #yui-main .yui-b {min-width:750px;}
      ^^^^

      Is there a reason that it wasn't setup this way? Am I overlooking something? It's in grids-min.css as well.
    • Matt Warden
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
        Matt,

        On 7/7/06, Matt Bauer <mattjbauer@...> wrote:
        > This is what I had in grids.css for .yui-t7
        >
        > /* t7: 750 */
        > .yui-t7 #main .yui-b {min-width:750px;}
        >
        > I assume that it is supposed to be the following however.
        >
        > /* t7: 750 */
        > .yui-t7 #yui-main .yui-b {min-width:750px;}
        > ^^^^
        >
        > Is there a reason that it wasn't setup this way? Am I overlooking something? It's in grids-min.css as well.

        I have never received an answer to this, but I think you are correct.
        I brought the issue up twice before:

        Matt Warden
        Oxford, OH, USA
        http://mattwarden.com