Re: Using patterns with other languages?

  • vicmatson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2006
      The thing I am considering, and please feel free to correct me, is it
      looks like YUI's patterns for the most part are better thought out or
      at least have the features I want.

      I must say Atlas and blueprints work out of the box, you just drag
      them in the visual designer and bind them. OK a little more. Yahoo's
      patterns on the other hand seem to need a much better knowledge of JS.
      It's like they are created for coders only, and the other two make an
      attempt to be of use by beginners that are willing to read the tutorials.

      When GWT came out being Google I thought it would have a visual UI
      also being Google and all. Microsoft of all people, has a wizard that
      sets up a login and password recovery and it took me two hours.