RE: [ydn-javascript] Re: Bar Charts - Is is possible to set style?

  • Josh Tynjala
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008

      The code you posted looks 100% correct. There is nothing different about BarChart when specifying series styles. Can you post the URL of a page that demonstrates the problem?

      Josh Tynjala
      Yahoo!

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2008
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Tynjala" <jtynjala@...>
        wrote:

        > The code you posted looks 100% correct. There is nothing different about
        > BarChart when specifying series styles. Can you post the URL of a page
        > that demonstrates the problem?
        >
        > Josh Tynjala
        > Yahoo!

        Hi Tim

        Did you resolve the issue ?

        I have the same problem with line chart since 2.5.0 - if I comment
        out the style code it works fine.

        thanks
        TMN