Re: Bar Charts - Is is possible to set style?

  • connertp65
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
      Thanks for the reply. I have made sure that my SWFURL and javascript
      files are all 2.5.0. For good measure I made sure I was loading the
      javascript files in the order specified on the Charts page of the
      Yahoo Developer's site. I'm still seeing the same behavior: a chart
      that is otherwise working fine renders nothing as soon as I add a
      style attribute to the series definition. Below is an example of a
      broken version:

      var salesSeries =
      [
      {
      xField: "SalesYTD",
      displayName: "Sales YTD",
      style: {color: 0x00ff00}
      },
      {
      xField: "SalesLY",
      displayName: "Sales Last Year",
      style: {color: 0x00ff00}
      }
      ];

      I get the same result if the style attribute is empty (style: {}).
      Can you give me an example of how this should look for a bar chart?
      Do I have to specify more values than just color? Thanks again for
      your help.

      Tim
    • Josh Tynjala
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008

        The code you posted looks 100% correct. There is nothing different about BarChart when specifying series styles. Can you post the URL of a page that demonstrates the problem?

        Josh Tynjala
        Yahoo!

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2008
          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Tynjala" <jtynjala@...>
          wrote:

          > The code you posted looks 100% correct. There is nothing different about
          > BarChart when specifying series styles. Can you post the URL of a page
          > that demonstrates the problem?
          >
          > Josh Tynjala
          > Yahoo!

          Hi Tim

          Did you resolve the issue ?

          I have the same problem with line chart since 2.5.0 - if I comment
          out the style code it works fine.

          thanks
          TMN