Skins Update 20080331

  • Matt Galvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      Just a quick skins update. I have begun working on the XP skin. I do
      have a day job :), so things will progress as time allows. As a start,
      over the past week and a half or so I have gotten the various
      development prerequisits up and running and have been working on
      TabView and Button skinning. I have settled into a grove and hope to
      have new viewable progress everyweek. For reference here are the
      various project links:

      Nightly snapshot - http://yui.simplifiedcomplexity.org/
      SVN - http://svn.simplifiedcomplexity.org/yui/trunk
      Project Management - http://trac.simplifiedcomplexity.org/ (might be
      slow-ish at times, running on DreamHost as CGI)

      I also setup a little project page on my site to be a central place
      for info about the effort. Not much there yet... but... it will grow
      with time.

      http://www.simplifiedcomplexity.org/projects/yui

      So far TabView seems to be mostly complete with Buttons getting there.
      I will try to provide updates toward the end of each week.

      Best,

      Matt

      --
      Matt Galvin