New To YUI and some Questions

  • Alexander Kaupp aka tanila
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hello @ all,

      I am new to YUI and this list and have some Questions. Very impressive
      possibilities with the work all the People have done.

      I would like to start creating an Custom Input Field (input type="text")
      which follows an RexExe. For example only have the user allow to Input
      interger Values.
      I would like to have the Input captured and evaluated before it is shown
      in the input field. I had some succes by creating an listener for
      keypress, keyup and keydown. But the value is allways shown in the
      inputfield.

      Do I have to create an Custom Event. Or can this only be done using an
      setTimeOut on the inputField ?

      Have someone here any Ideas or had done something like that before.

      I am grateful for any tipps

      thanks in advance and greetings from Germany
      tanila