Re: Autocomplete losing onfocus event

  • Mike Prince
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      This is still causing me problems. It seems the onfocus event for the
      autocomplete is getting lost after a selection has been made from the
      autocomplete results list. I have tried resubscribing to the event
      after an item has been selected, i.e. using the following
      itemSelectHandler function but this does not help.

      var itemSelectHandler = function(sType, aArgs)
      {
      var aData = aArgs[2];
      syncLocation(aData[1],aData[0],aData[2],0);
      // Resubscribe to focus event since this subscription is
      otherwise getting lost.
      oAutoComp.textboxFocusEvent.subscribe(textboxFocusHandler);
      };

      I presume this is a YUI bug although am not convinced that I'm doing
      everything correctly!

      Cheers
      -- Mike --